The steel-lined PTFE expansion joint is an industrial instrument. The outer body is a stainless steel metal compensator that can withstand various concentrations of acid, alkali, salt, and also has the pressure of stainless steel compensator, and is not afraid of collision. The piping system used for highly corrosive media compensates for the displacement and installation deviation of thermal expansion and contraction, and reduces the vibration of the piping system.
Steel-lined PTFE expansion joint product features:
1. Corrosion resistance: It can withstand all kinds of strong acids (including aqua regia), strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents except molten alkali metal, fluorinated medium and sodium hydroxide above 300 °C.
2, insulation: not affected by the environment and frequency, the volume resistance can reach 1018 ohm? cm, the dielectric loss is small, the breakdown voltage is high.
3, high temperature resistance: the temperature has little change, the temperature range is wide, the temperature can be used -190 ~ 260 °C.
Continuous fatigue life: 3000 times
Pressure rating: PN0.6, PN1.0, PN1.6, PN2.5, PN4.0MPa
Operating temperature: 420 ° C
Steel lining PTFE expansion joint installation precautions
1. The installation of the compensator should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the piping construction drawing and the compensator installation instructions.
2. The pipe for installing the compensator must be properly guided and fixed to make the compensator work. Therefore, the setting of the guiding and fixing bracket must be strictly in accordance with the relevant technical data of the design department. For the principle of setting the guide and fixing bracket, please refer to the “Corrugated Compensator Installation Guide”.
3. The bellows used for the compensator are formed by thin-walled stainless steel plates. Therefore, during transportation, hoisting and welding, care should be taken not to strike, scratch, arc, weld splash and other reasons to damage the bellows.
4. The corrugated pipe and foreign objects in the pipe should be removed before installation to ensure the normal movement of the bellows.
5. Compensators with flow requirements shall be installed in accordance with the requirements of the media flow arrow.
6. In order to make the bellows in good working condition, the deformation of the compensator, including axial, lateral, torsion, etc., cannot be used during installation to adjust the installation error of the pipe system.
7. After the compensator is installed, remove all yellow-coated shipping screws before the system is running.